When offered a cup of office coffee, you probably imagine the standard cup: it’s probably at least one of the following adjectives – weak, bitter, tepid or “cooking in the pot all day” sludge. Recognizing this sad truth and, in an effort to caffeinate their employees in a quality manner, MAC has made a switch.
MAC employees and guests can now fill their cups with deliciously smooth, steaming, freshly ground and brewed coffee from the BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY. According to Black Rifle’s webpage, www.blackriflecoffee.com, the company manages to provide the best coffee by “roasting daily to ensure the highest quality product”. Black Rifle also boasts shipping the same day as purchase, in most cases, to guarantee the freshest coffee possible. As a Veteran Owned and Operated company BLACK RIFLE “serves coffee and culture to the people who love America”.
MAC Aerospace Corporation is proud to serve not only a quality product, but also, support a company that works hard to represent US Military and Veterans. Through their Coffee or Die Magazine, apparel, hats, mugs and most importantly their coffee Black Rifle is:
SERVING MORE THAN COFFEE
- A veteran-owned and operated business, Black Rifle Coffee Company gives back through the many veteran and first responder causes we support
- BRCC gives preference to veteran-owned businesses as our vendors and suppliers
- Our joint venture with PenFed Credit Union, the Veteran Entrepreneur Investment Program (VEIP), provides seed capital for veteran-owned business startups
- BRCC is committed to hiring 10,000 veterans as we grow
- We strive to ensure our nation’s defenders have the energy they need by regularly sending our coffee to service members deployed overseas
Thank you BLACK RIFLE for serving our Service Members, Veterans and First Responders…as well as the best cup of coffee this office has ever tasted!